How to Study in a way which keep students at the edge of knowledge
Majority of students have always found studying a very daunting task.There could be many reasons for not being so passionate about studying. The most important reason being they’ve never come across the perfect approach of how to study. Once any student understands the approach, their school, college education can become fun way of learning. At DIO Tutorial Point, we understand the root cause of the problem. We understand why students find studying so difficult. No one brings clarity of concepts in subjects which students can understand easily. DIO Faculty takes the pride in making subject matter so crystal clear and easy to understand. DIO team prescribes following approach on how to study effectively which can make you stand out of the ordinary crowd:
- Make use of your hand held devices and online world to the fullest. Save your books in your mobiles, pads, tablets, so that you can read your books anytime anywhere, make notes on your devices and carry them with you all the time.
- Whatever you read in your subjects, try to find out its practical implementation in real life.
- During exams time, try to focus on completing your syllabus first. During routine study, scrutinize every topic to its core depth and dig deep to get additional information for better understanding.
- Study continuously for 45 minutes and then take a 5 minutes break. It’s a scientific fact that human mind can concentrate only for 45 minutes and then it needs rest.
- Never keep your mouth shut when it comes to doubts, ask as many questions as it comes to your mind. There’s a beautiful proverb in China i.e. He who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.